Kaduna central senator, Shehu Sani has openly stated that Nigeria will never be restructured before or after the 2019 elections.
Our Music Promotion is Express » Clean » Classic » Dope » Well Packaged » And Very Cheap Call >>>08102397466 Now
Sani cautioned Nigerians not to be fooled by politicians, adding that politicians are engaging in cheap talks about restructuring in order to buy time before the campaign before the next round of general elections commences and then buries the issue of restructuring.
In a post on his social media page, Sani wrote;
“No ‘restructuring’ will take place before 2019; it will be all talks, storms and ‘buying of time’ until the drumbeat of elections eclipse that of ‘restructuring
Restructuring will be in the campaign manual of all Nigerian political parties for 2019 general elections.
Some will even back it up with documents both soft and hard copies. Some will even share DVDs of how the polity will be restructured.After the elections then ‘the Government needs to settle down’; then the ‘Government need to study the document’.”
You May Also Like
- Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One"
- Men Who Smuggled Snakes Into Nigeria Disappear
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Yourself At Festivals In Nigeria
- Ag President Osinbajo Directs Commenced Of Community Policing In Nigeria
- Tinubu Reacts To Buhari's Return To Nigeria